New Year, New You, New All the Things
Y'all, I can't believe it's 2020! Did you ever think we'd be here? Who makes New Year's resolutions or goals? Anyone? Our family does a year end review and talks about small changes to make throughout the year to have a more positive and healthy life overall in this new year. I thought I would share a few of the questions we go over.
1. What worked this past year?
2. What didn't?
3. What new thing/skill did I learn this last year?
4. What and who doI love?
5. What and who do I need less of?
We also have some for our marriage, Dean and I talk about these together. These can be hard because you truly have to be vulnerable and honest.
1. What did we do that we want to continue?
2. What do we need to work on? (yikes)
3. The best thing we did together?
4. The hardest thing we did?
I hope you and your family will go through some of these. It is so healthy and helpful to reflect on the past year in order to make this next one even better.
Here are a few things I plan on changing in 2020.
* I am switching to black coffee. (Lord,help me)!
*I'll be eating 90% plant based. (I know, how in the world am I going to make it)? I am planning on eating plants during the week and then having meat on the weekends. I have been reading and researching a ton and there is really no healthier way to eat, in my opinion. Yes, It will be HARD!
One thing I plan on continuing is working out 4-5 times a week. I was pretty consistent with that and felt great.