Veggie Stir Fry (Vegan and Gluten Free)
5 minced garlic cloves
2 carrots cut into thin slivers
1 diced celery stalk
1 pkg of mini sweet peppers cut into thin rings
3 broccoli heads, cut into small pieces
8 oz water chestnuts (drained)
1/2 cup coconut aminos - teriyaki sauce
2 tbsp tamari sauce ( this is just a gf soy sauce)
2 tsp corn starch (gf)
2 tbsp sesame seeds
1. Prep all veggies and set aside
2. Mix 1/2 c teriyaki sauce, 2 tbsp tamari, whisk in 2 tsp of cornstarch until no longer lumpy.
3. In a skillet put 1/4 c of water, bring to boil, add carrots and broccoli, cover and cook for 2 minutes.
4. After 2 minutes, add all remaining veggies including sauce mix, stir until the mixture has thickened.
5. Remove from heat and top with sesame seeds and let sit for 2 minutes.
Serve over your favorite rice and add some sriracha for a little kick. I am all about overloading on veggies these days. Keep your body in optimal health! You can't control everything but you can control what you are putting in your body. So, feed it goodness!